Stand-Alone Type (Two Hand Switch Model)
Built-in Safety Features
With no need for a light curtain or area sensor, not only are additional costs avoided but both operator safety and a broad work area are achievable.
All-in-One System Ideal for Cell Production
Designed especially for cell production and research facilities, result display, control mechanism, pressing mechanism, C-frame and pair of operation switches are all included in one machine. Just power the press and you are ready to begin.
Multilingual Display Screen
Switch among 13 different languages: English / Japanese / Simplified and Traditional Chinese / Korean / Vietnamese / German / French / Spanish / Italian / Romanian / Czech / Hungarian
Touch Panel Interface For Servo Press
View and analyze process parameters and graphs; comprehensive press control at your fingertips.
PC Software: TaS Ⅱ System
Compatible with desktop, laptop and HMI (touch panel) PCs; choose the PC setup suitable for your facility.
Create, edit, send and receive teaching data
- Upload teaching data from the Electro Press to your PC.
- Create and edit teaching data and send it to the Electro Press.
- Save teaching data on your PC and print it out.
- Acquire time series data via JP5 Sampler and display it as a graph.
- Edit sensor conditions, etc. based upon graphic displays.
- Real time I/O monitoring during press operation.
JP5 Sampler (optional)
Receive and save run result data
- Upload run result data to your PC (minimum sampling interval 0.25msec).
- Display quality control data in list display format, and time series data as a graph.
- Output sampling data in CSV/TXT file format.
- Collect run result data from multiple presses.
JP5 Reporter (optional)
Analyze run results and make reports
- Use quality control data to calculate and display statistical averages and standard deviations.
- Display the frequency distribution (histograms) for end load values and end positions.
- Display CPK (process capability index) data based upon run result data.
- Display operational status program by program.
(Error rate, no. of OK/NOK, average cycle time, average
prep time, etc.)
- Make reports in HTML format.