- Ethernet port included as standard equipment
- Choose from 6 different Field Network types
- Low noise and clean work environment
- Much lower running cost compared with oil and air presses
- Easy program teaching
Faster ram movement for higher productivity
Max. ram speed up 2.5x; ram acceleration up 3.5x over our previous model.
Broad range of functions
A variety of pressing and sensor functions for high applicability many different fields.
Superior functionality contributes to higher production quality
- Load Precision: ±0.8% (FS)＊1
- Repeatability: ±0.005mm＊2
- ＊1 Value at 5% or more of maximum pressing capacity under constant environmental conditions.
- ＊2 Value with the press unit at a constant temperature.
Global Diagnostic Functionality
Comprehensive hardware diagnostics (including PC boards)
Its easy to switch among display languages; teach in one language and edit or run your program in another!
Auto Amp Adjustment ・Auto Load Calibration
Perform periodic load calibration automatically.＊3
Optional Fully-Closed Model
Touch Panel Interface For Servo Press
View and analyze process parameters and graphs; comprehensive press control at your fingertips.
System Configuration Diagram
PC Software: TaS Ⅱ System
Compatible with desktop, laptop and HMI (touch panel) PCs; choose the PC setup suitable for your facility.
Create, edit, send and receive teaching data
- Upload teaching data from the Electro Press to your PC.
- Create and edit teaching data and send it to the Electro Press.
- Save teaching data on your PC and print it out.
- Acquire time series data via JP5 Sampler and display it as a graph.
- Edit sensor conditions, etc. based upon graphic displays.
- Real time I/O monitoring during press operation.
JP5 Sampler (optional)
Receive and save run result data
- Upload run result data to your PC (minimum sampling interval 0.25msec).
- Display quality control data in list display format, and time series data as a graph.
- Output sampling data in CSV/TXT file format.
- Collect run result data from multiple presses.
JP5 Reporter (optional)
Analyze run results and make reports
- Use quality control data to calculate and display statistical averages and standard deviations.
- Display the frequency distribution (histograms) for end load values and end positions.
- Display CPK (process capability index) data based upon run result data.
- Display operational status program by program.
(Error rate, no. of OK/NOK, average cycle time, average prep time, etc.)
- Make reports in HTML format.